- Cheating on exams is contrary to both academic integrity standards and to ethical standards as articulated in A Culture of Honesty.
- Allowed time starts counting down from the time of accepting all instructions given in this page.
- All questions therein are compulsory.
- The examination site will remain operational for twenty-four hours as per prescribed time schedule, student needs to complete his/her exam within this time limit; no further extra time will be allowed.
- It is not possible to submit more than one answer sheet.
- Student MUST press submit button for his/her answer for each question.
- All answers are changeable until the final submission of the whole answer sheet.
- Student taking up the exam is responsible for uninterrupted internet connectivity, power back-up, and availability of computer system in working condition during the examination(s). CompChem Lab/Minia University will not be held responsible in the event of any such non-availability/failure.
- Student will take up ONLINE exams on his/her expense and will not be entitled to any reimbursement of expenses from CompChem Lab/Minia University.